Our firm is made up of a selected team of professionals and several departments attended by a group of
collaborators and employees of various nationalities, which allow us to provide a wide range of legal
and real estate services, with efficiency and speed, to companies and individuals, both Spanish and
foreigners, in different languages.
Our law-firm offers it's clients:
- Effective solutions
- Clarification of doubts and questions
- Ideas to optimise the purchase or sale of a property or an investment
- Advice and taking care of legal matters for property and businesses
- Easy access to multilingual staff
- Absolute confidentiality
- Detailed and punctual information
- Personal attention
- Dynamism and quality of service
The promise not to defraud the trust placed in us
Quality and guarantee.
All of our services are subject to strict professional criteria and quality controls.
Our law firm, formed by a team of lawyers with contrasting experience in all types of legal matters,
especially concerning property and urban law, offers a series of integrated services of invaluable help for:
Services for buyers of property, land or businesses.
- Purchasers of property, plots or businesses
- Owners of property or businesses
- Individuals and companies
- Constructors & Promoters
- Construction of chalets: legal advice and administration
- Urban planning companies and land owners: complete planning service
Full legal advice and adopting the necessary measures to obtain the maximum advantages
and guarantee the purchase is a complete success.
- Preparation and supervision of contracts of deposit, purchase, option to buy construction or lease.
- Checking of details in the Property Register, with the Tax Authorities, Town Halls and other official organisations.
- Fiscal advice.
- Taking care of all of the details and paperwork involved with the purchase of a property, land or business.
- Indemnifications for delays or other breaches of contract on the part of building firms or promoters.
- Legal services for the owners of property or businesses.
Our law firm can advise and sort out all types of questions, negotiations and legal problems
relating to property, land, business premises or businesses:
- Preparation or supervision of contracts for rental, purchase and sale, construction or lease.
- Claiming of overdue rents from tenants.
- Claims against constructors, promoters, and insurance companies for construction defects or any cause.
- Problems with neighbours or Community of Owners.
- Reimbursements for damages, breaches of contract or other causes.
- Resolving of problems with mortgages or embargoes.
Legal services for individuals and companies:
- Constitution of civil and mercantile companies.
- Reclaiming through the courts or out of court of all types of debts.
- Advice and management of foreign investment.
- Administration of portfolios.
- Preparation and management of inheritances.
- Legal, civil and mercantile advice to companies.
- Preparation and supervision of all types of contracts.
Legal services for investors
Naturally, an investor can personally deal with all of the procedures and verifications involved
with the purchase of a property, but the help from the team of professionals of our law firm will be
invaluable and will guarantee the success of the operation, as the efficiency of our legal advice services
and investment assessment mean that our clients have the maximum advantage and will be informed in full
detail of anything which could legally affect the present or future value of the business they wish to buy.
Legal services for constructors and promoters, Spanish and foreign:
- Complete advice and management for construction, promotion and residential development.
- Preparation and supervision of purchase contracts, execution of works, mediation, commercialisation and all legal documentation required.
- Claims against purchasers for non-payment of agreed amounts, for breach of contract or other concept.
- Claims against sub-contractors, service and utility companies.
- Resolving problems with Town Halls and other official administration and organisations.
- Resolving of banking problems.
- Complete advice planning and management. (Planes Parciales, Programas de Actuación, Reparcelaciones, etc.).
Construction of chalets: Legal advice and Administration
For an insignificant cost compared with the potential losses which could be incurred by somebody with little knowledge of the costs involved in the
building of a chalet or an apartment block, our services of legal advice and building administration allow the owner of the land to gain important advantages
and a considerable saving of both time and money.
Urban planning services
The team of lawyers and technical collaborators of our firm allow to offer a specialised and varied service
of advice, planning and management in order to satisfy every need of land owners, investors, construction
companies, promoters and residential estate builders:
- Obtaining, analysis and reviewing of documentation, with verification of details in the Property Register, Catastrum, Town Hall and other administrative authorities.
- Viability studies for all types of projects.
- Constitution and administration Boards of Claims.
- Drawing up and administration of "Planes Parciales" (urban projects).
- Projects of 'Reparcelación' (regrouping of plots).
- Management of 'Programas de Actuaciones Integradas'.
- Constitution and Administration of 'Agrupaciones de Interés Urbanístico' (Associations to defend the urban rights and interests of property owners).
- Comparative analysis of estimates.
- Advice and preparation for bank loans.
- Analysis and legal procedures of 'recursos administrativos' (appeals to administrative authorities) and 'contencioso-administrativos' (appeals to the Courts against acts of the administrative authorities).
Few of us like to think about dying, but equally few of us could live with the thought that we have not
made adequate provision for family and friends who survive us.
The legislation that governs passing on your estate, to your chosen beneficiaries requires you to plan
well in advance. Since none of us knows when we will die, this means making the necessary arrangements now.
The earlier you make the arrangements, the greater your chance of taking full advantage of the tax
opportunities, available and thereby maximising the amount that goes to your beneficiaries. Nothing is
more demoralising than the thought that a substantial slice of wealth you have worked hard to accumulate
will end up in the Government's coffers.
It is equally important when planning to transfer your estate, that you make adequate provision for
yourself and your spouse in your later years. Striking this balance calls for considerable skills and
foresight - and a detailed knowledge of the tax regime.
Nogueroles Lawyers provide a discreet estate planning service that includes:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your will.
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers.
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses.
- Transferring business property.
- Transferring assets into companies.